Don’t _miss

AHS 2019

At the Transcorp Hilton Hotel…. All roads and airplanes lead to Abuja, Nigeria. We can’t wait to see you.

<We_can_help/>

What are you looking for?

<Good_things_happen/> Welcome to Conference

Copyright @ Select-themes

>Hair >Extreme Hair Competition 2019
Comments
  • April 20, 2019
    Fausat Murtala

Wow this is a welcome development for me.I just started growing my natural hair.

• April 26, 2019
    Nancy Bawah Abudulai

This is a very big step that you are taking and I know perfectly well that it’s going to help a lot of people. Those of us with the Natural hair thank you so much for thinking about us and helping us in this way. It is also my fervent hope that you succeed in this path that you are taking.

• November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thanks for being a part of our journey

Signed-Adanna.E, Founder African Hair Summit

• May 19, 2019

AHS is a good program that talks about natural hair and ways to improve it. It helps those keeping their natural hair and I encourage it to keep moving on.

• May 19, 2019

It is a very good program that encourages African hair and I love it.

• November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. Means so much. Thanks for being a part of our journey

Adanna. E, Founder African Hair Summit

• May 20, 2019
    Mbuotidem Saturday Uwah

the passion I have for Hair especially our African hair is so great. For every client I attend to,I handle each hair strand like gold. Styling the hair is my hobby and being part of this movement has been a longing in my heart for years.
    From my observations I see the Afircan Hair submit as a platform that gives the African woman a voice in the international scene. I love the fact that this submit is promoting our African hair. Making us proud of our divine unique endowment.
    The natural hair industry is really evolving. I admire the paradigm shift from the days of hot combs to relaxes and now we have figured out how to manage our hair without pain and without chemicals. The natural hair industry is a new global market with so many untapped opportunities. Like the gap between producers and the stylist. I believe there should be a platform where natural hair brand producers would meet with the stylists who interact with the final consumers to have them test run their brands and give them feedbacks. The conumbers are presently overwhelmed with the numerous brands being pumped into the market. Some have no idea how the work. I intend to create a platform where I’ll have a weekly product review with different brands and the outcome shared for others to learn. It’s not about this worked for “A” so it must basinally work for “B”.

• November 20, 2019
    Richard Thomas

I wish to come to the African hair show

• November 20, 2019

Wow this a good one thanks for seeing Africa beauty

• November 20, 2019

Registering for the extreme-hair-cotest contest

• November 25, 2019

Having read this I thought it was really informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this short article together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

• November 27, 2019
    Oluwaseun Deborah Olabisi

As a passionate natural hair stylist I am always excited to be a part of events such as this, which helps educate the African woman and encourages her to embrace her kinky hair just the way it is.

In my little experience in the industry, I have come to realise we still have a lot of work to do as regards making people understand the fact that the African hair can actually be worn professionally and that it does not have to be bone straight to look beautiful. I believe that this platform is a great way to showcase how versatile our hair is and debunk the myths that natural hair is not tidy or cannot be worn professionally!

I have seen a lot of women complain about how expensive and difficult it is to maintain their natural hair. With amazing speakers like Yellowsisi, Kemi Lewis and well known natural hair care brands at the event, I believe participants would be able to understand the basic steps to caring for their hair and the right products to use without breaking the bank! I see mothers encouraging their daughters to wear their kinks with pride through this program. Gone at the days when relaxers were the in thing, majority of us never even knew how our natural hair looked or felt like! This is a generation of the real black woman…brown skin, thick lips and kinky hair!

I’ll love to be part of the 15 competing hairstylists not just because styling natural hair is a hobby, but because I want the African woman to understand that our hair can be worn beautifully with or without extensions and that there’s a style for every length!

Natural hair in my own opinion have come to stay! We don’t go natural, we return natural, because natural is where it began!

• November 27, 2019
    Oluwaseun Deborah Olabisi

I’ll love to be part of the 15 hairstylists not just because styling natural hair is a hobby, but because I want the African woman to understand that our hair can be worn beautifully with or without extensions and that there’s a style for every length!

• November 28, 2019

• November 28, 2019

The Afro Hair Culture and Beauty Festival... 13th & 14th December
@ the Oriental Hotel Lagos.... Be There!!!